Friday, July 01, 2005

A Really Quick Entry

I'm posting a bit irregularly because we're on vacation right now. But through the miracles of modern technology, I can still write when I get a chance. Isn't the Internet cool?

We're visiting Salt Lake City for a couple of weeks, and I've been travelling to many of the LDS bookstores in the valley and meeting the managers and employees. I've been impressed with how friendly and helpful these people are, and how many great LDS books are available on the shelves. Of course, I am a book junkie and sometimes wish I could spend all my waking hours perusing bookstores and buying books. If I could actually do that, I think I've found some great ones to spend those waking hours in. I did come away buying more books than I originally meant to. (Don't tell my husband. ;-)

Till next time...

Katie

0 Comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online