Saturday, August 23, 2008

I Am Cinderella


Well, not really. But I was reading Candace Salima's blog and saw the link to this quiz , and since it was 1 in the morning and I had nothing better to do (well, besides sleep, but who needs that?) I had to take the quiz and see which Disney princess I was. Having watched our nieces go through the Disney princess stage where EVERYTHING they owned or did or wore or said had to have something to do with princesses, I thought it would be fun to see which princess I am. Ta-da! Here's what my results said about me:


Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.

I'm quite tickled to find out that I'm patient. That was something I didn't know. I'm pretty sure that no one else who knows me knew I was patient, either. I always thought I was just a royal procrastinator, but...patient! I like that one.

1 Comment:

HOWARD'S said...

Me too!

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online