Thursday, October 18, 2007

LDSBlogs.com, or Adventures in Blogging

I started blogging for LDSBlogs.com a couple of weeks ago. The site launched just last week and already it's grown into something pretty big. Right now I'm covering both the "Gospel & Doctrine" and the "LDS News" categories. I've already made some great contacts, I've got some fabulous LDS author interviews lined up for the coming weeks, and I've been pushing myself to up my output. It's been quite an experience already. I've been impressed with the site as a whole and the fine content that people have been posting.

So come on over to LDSBlogs.com and check us out! And then come again! As the site evolves and we add more blogs to the mix, it will only get better and better.

0 Comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online